Monday, May 7, 2012

5/6/12

Being sick the day before the AP has it's upsides and downsides. on the upside i got to do some last minute studying all day. From the practice ive done i feel pretty confident, I did the multiple choice practice you gave us and with that and the free response we did the other day, i plugged them into a AP computer science scoring calculator(accounting for if i choke in some areas) and i was pleased to find that i should score around a 4, and that's on a bad day where i miss a couple more multiple choice than i did and only score 5's on the free response. I think that's pretty good. The downsides though are that it seems i still wont be feeling well tomorrow but i cant just skip the AP. That means i have to take the AP while sick and that doesnt sound fun. I'll live though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment