Friday, September 16, 2011

Reflection 9/18/11

I'M MY BLOG EARLY!
I dont think ive ever done one of my blogs early.
im really enjoying comp-sci, i like amping up the labs and making them harder than they need to be, i enjoy the challenge, like with the Rectangle and Cube labs, i added an input part so it would calculate the perimeter or the surface area, respectively, of the dimensions you entered for the rectangle or cube. i really feel like i might consider a career in Computer Science. It combines math/algebra and computer, both of which fascinate me. I think i will take your Computer Programing class next year. On a completely unrelated note im going to ACL this weekend. Im not super excited cause there's only one band i REALLY wanna see but i have a 3 day pass so i figure i will enjoy it while i can. I really wanna see Death From Above 1979 on Sunday and since i have the pass im going to go see Stevie Wonder and Chromeo and Skrillex on Saturday. Im not sure who else ill end up seeing but those are the major ones im looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment